Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Felicity Jane London Kit

I was absolutely thrilled  to join the Felicity Jane Creative Team at the beginning of February!  Such an exciting opportunity!

The kits arrive in this super cute box and are so beautifully packaged! Here's a peek at some of what's included in the London Kit...


My first creative team layout can be found HERE on the Felicity Jane Blog.  There are close ups for you to see and I tell you how I put my page together using the kit. ;)

I've also used the kit to create some pocket pages in my album which I thought I'd share with you today...


The February calendar card in my spread is from Elle's Studio but everything else is from the Felicity Jane London Kit.  I've used my typewriter to add my text to the light blue journaling card from the cut-apart sheet then stamped the date at the bottom. 


The 'pretty' sticker is from the 12 x 12 cut-apart sheet and is such a pretty colour!  I then printed the other words using my computer and a typewriter font.


I added a black heart circle with some messy thread to the green stripey card and cut out the 'play', 'laugh', 'dance' and 'sing' words from one of the patterned paper branding strips.


For this pink journaling card I printed some text strips using my computer, added a little blue heart from the cut-apart sheet, then I used the London stamps to stamp 'that was FUN!' into a little speech bubble that I cut by hand from white cardstock.


I've been creating more projects using the kit and will be back to share them soon!  If you'd like to check out the London Kit and grab one for yourself, or even just some of the products, you can find them in the shop HERE.

Thanks for dropping by!

Sheree :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)