Saturday, February 18, 2017

February 2017 Jot Mood Board

Hi everybody!

The February Mood Board over at Jot this month is well and truly underway.  Have you seen it yet? 

 How gorgeous!  Jot Girl Amanda has put this one together for us and I'm loving all the pretty pinks, the arrows, the polka dots...and the hearts! 

As soon as I saw this mood board I knew that it was the perfect excuse to use my Crate Paper Heart Day goodies!  Here's what I came up with...


I was totally inspired by the hearts and polka dots in the board...and all those pretty pinks too of course...


Details of the board can be found over HERE on the Jot website along with other beautiful Jot Girl sample pages for you to see.


Happy scrapping!

Sheree :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)