Thursday, July 7, 2016

July 2016 Jot Mood Board Challenge

It's that time again...time for another gorgeous Jot Mood Board Challenge!  YAY!


Jot Girl Kim J put this one together and it's just so perfectly her with all that yummy sunshiny yellow!  I couldn't wait to get started on this one...yellow always makes me happy. :D

Here's what I came up with...

I decided to scrap this pic of the kids and I that my hubby snapped on Mother's Day this year.  I really should get more photos of myself with them...I don't often think to pop into the photos too.


I had loads of yellow bits and pieces in my stash (because it's one of my fave colours to scrap with!) so I had no trouble gathering all my goodies together.  I used a swipe of yellow paint for my background and then layered everything together under my photo, added some enamel dots and hearts, my title, journaling and it was done. :)


As always we really hope you'll join in the challenge!  It's always fun to see how different everyone's entries are using the same mood board.  You can see all the details HERE along with more beautiful samples from the other Jot Girls.

Happy scrapping!
Sheree xx

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, Sheree! Love the pic too - and know what you mean about needing to get in the photo more xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)