Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Jot Issue 14 Project Share...

Hello everyone!

Today I thought I'd share one of the layouts I created for Issue 14 of Jot.  I thoroughly enjoyed putting this page together for a couple of reasons...because I really loved these photos of Madi doing her finger knitting and recording this memory on paper...but also because I finally got my hands on some of the totally gorgeous Pink Paislee Fancy Free Collection!!! 


Oh this collection is just so pretty...and everything co-ordinates together so perfectly!  It's a new fave of mine for sure....LOVE!!! <3 p="">

Madi was so proud of herself when she mastered finger knitting and created her very own scarf...and I was a super proud crafty Mum!!!  She ended up making numerous scarves all in one weekend because she just couldn't stop!  It was so fun to see her creating and enjoying herself so much. :)


This page appears in the Story Telling Gallery in the current issue of Jot Magazine. :)


If you haven't already...grab a cuppa and read Issue 14 of Jot Magazine for free HERE on the Jot website.  It's just the thing you need for some crafty inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!
Sheree :)

1 comment:

  1. She's so clever!! Love this layout. ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)