Friday, June 10, 2016

June 2016 Jot Mood Board

Have you seen the new Jot Mood Board yet?  So lovely and white with a touch of green and some black stripes too....I love it!


This board was put together by Jot Girl Lauren...another fabulous mood board to work with!  Here's what I came up with...


This was my Mum and I on Mothers' Day this year.  It's not very often that we think to snap a photo of the two of us but I'm glad we did this time!  This page fell together on the page SO easily with bits and pieces I already had on my desk...love it when that happens. :)


I finally got my hands on a pair of fringing scissors too so they were fun to play with!


We'd love for you to join in the challenge too!  You can find all the details on the Jot website HERE and see gorgeous samples from the other Jot Girls too. ;)

Happy scrapping everyone!
Sheree xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)