Wednesday, May 4, 2016

May 2016 Jot Mood Board Challenge...

It's the beginning of a new month which means we have a brand new Mood Board Challenge over at Jot...yay!  Jot Girl Sharmaine has done such a great job putting this one together.  It's so different with it's moody feel and greys and blues...it's fantastic!


When planning my page I took my inspiration from the grid of floppy discs on the right side of the mood board and went with the computer theme.  I also loved the greys and blues with the little pops of red in the board too.


My boys just love playing Minecraft together on their computers so this photo was perfect for this project.  I used the grid transparency to represent the grid in the mood board and added pops of red to my grey/blue combo.


If you'd like to join in the challenge with us this month you'll find all the details HERE on the Jot Blog along with more gorgeous inspiration from the other Jot Girls.  We look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Happy scrapping!
Sheree :)

4 comments:

  1. Once again love love your page. So different too. Great pic of the boys. ����

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks lovely! I'm trying to capture more the every day moments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout! It's so cool! There is so much to love. The acetate bits, the big 2, so much to love. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Melissa! I had so much fun putting this page together. I'm glad you like it! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)