Thursday, April 14, 2016

April 2016 Jot Mood Board


Hello everyone! Have you seen the totally inspiring April Jot Mood Board yet?  Oh my goodness this has to be one of my favourites...isn't it pretty!?



I love the freshness of this board and the pops of yellow and pink and just a hint of sparkle!  Here's what I came up with...

It's not often that Madi and I get to have a girls day out but this particular day we had a lovely time shopping and spending time together.  Madi thought it was pretty fancy having a 'coffee' and cake together!  Well...I had the coffee and she had a babyccino. LOL  It was so fun!

Anyway...for my layout I took my inspiration from the gorgeous colour combo, the glittery shoes, the gold letters, the flowers and I even managed to squeeze an xoxo on my page too.

Check out all the details of how you can join in the challenge too HERE on the Jot website...we LOVE seeing your pages!!!  You'll also see more sample pages from the other Jot Girls too.

Happy scrapping!
Sheree xx

6 comments:

  1. I love, love, love that title and the colours and the story! Just love.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Louise! I think the colour combo in this mood board was my favourite thing about it...and those gold letters I just couldn't resist! :)

      Delete
  2. What a lovely, pretty page! I love it. I loved this mood board as well and was glad to come across it. I see your Instagram name and will follow you! I'm melissa404040 if you're interested. Thanks and lovely work!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Melissa! It was such a lovely mood board to work with. I hope you'll join us for our new May mood board too! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)