Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Stamping and Watercolours...

Today I'm sharing a card with you that I created by following a fun new tutorial by Jot Girl Meghann.  The tutorial shows you a great technique using stamps and watercolour to create beautiful effects.  You can see the tutorial for yourself HERE on the Jot website!

Here's what I came up with...


I used super cute cactus stamps from Lawn Fawn for my design.  The set it called 'Stuck On You'... aren't they adorable?


Grab your favourite stamps and watercolours and head on over to Jot to try this fun technique yourself!

Sheree xx

1 comment:

  1. Love love this card, soo cute. Now I want that stamp set. LOL. Loved the tutorial too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)