Monday, March 7, 2016

March 2016 Jot Mood Board Challenge

Hello everyone!  There's a gorgeous new mood board up now over at Jot Magazine!  This one has been put together by lovely Jot Girl Mardi and it's just so pretty...


I absolutely LOVE the pretty pastels and watercolours in this board!  Here's what I came up with for this challenge...



I took my inspiration from the colours, arrows, woodgrain watercolour and the overall fun, summery feel...


We'd love for you to join in the fun too!  Check out all the details HERE over at www.jotmagazine.com and see more samples from the other Jot Girls while you're there. :)

Sheree xx

1 comment:

  1. Love this one too!! Gorgeous Madi. We miss you guys. Xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)