Friday, January 8, 2016

January 2016 Jot Mood Board Challenge

Happy New Year everyone!  I hope 2016 going to be your best year yet!!!
 
We're jumping into the new year with a gorgeous new mood board over at Jot Magazine.  Check out the delicious chocolatey browns, creams and pretty minty colours in this board put together by Kim...so lovely!
 


When I went through my stash to find goodies to use for this mood board I thought this paper would add lovely texture to my page and fitted the colours perfectly.  The rest of my page just fell into place!


You'll find all the details on how to join in this challenge over at www.jotmagazine.com.


Thanks Kim for another inpsirational mood board!
Sheree :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)