Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April 2015 Jot Mood Board

There's a pretty new mood board challenge up now over at Jot Magazine!  This one has been put together by lovely Jot Girl Meghann...

 I just love this mix of navy, orange, pinks, green and gold!  Here's my sample page:

Lately I seem to be reaching for older photos to scrap and I just love this pic of Madi and her best friend Livvy dancing around the backyard dressed as little fairies!  They both look so little and it brings back lots of fun memories. :)


If you'd like to join in the challenge you'll find all the details HERE on the Jot Magazine Blog.



Sheree xx

4 comments:

  1. I just adore the layers you create on your pages! This page is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta tu LO, perfecto!! gracias por entrar en mi blog y comentar!! ya tienes una seguidora màs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta tu LO, perfecto!! gracias por entrar en mi blog y comentar!! ya tienes una seguidora màs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My other comment didn't work. This is stunning!!! What a beautiful pic of our beautiful girls. Liv misses Madi sooo much. Love your scrapping sheree, you need to do more so I can lift it!! Hahahahah miss my scrapping partner. M xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)