Saturday, March 21, 2015

Jot Magazine Issue 9

Have you seen the latest issue of Jot?  As always it's packed full of gorgeous projects and ideas with lots of interesting articles too.




You can read it for free online HERE!

I have a few projects in this issue so I thought I'd share a couple here...


This first layout was for the Sweet Babies Gallery. It was so fun going back over old photos of my baby girl and I couldn't believe I hadn't scrapped this photo already.  It makes me giggle every time I look at that cheeky little face!


 
 
This next page was for the Handstitched Gallery.  I used to handstitch on my pages all the time but lately I've relied on my sewing machine for all my stitching...so it was fun to get back to doing it by hand!


I stitched a border around the corner of the photo and blanket stitched down the diagonal of the background.

I also added some cross stitches to this American Crafts wooden frame. I love the way it turned out!


I do have a couple more pages to share but I'll pop back again with those soon.  In the meantime...make sure you pop over to check out Issue 9 of Jot!

Sheree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)