Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Jot Mood Board Challenge - July 2014

Check out this beautiful new mood board put together by lovely Jot Girl Anna for July...

Oh my goodness I love everything about this mood board!  So much eye candy!  It was so fun to work with this colour combo.  Here's what I came up with...


This was a photo snapped on my iphone.  Not the greatest quality pic but I still love those three little faces in it!  Here are some closeups...




We'd love for you to join in the challenge!  Check out all the challenge details over on the Jot Magazine Blog for how to enter and see the beautiful samples the other Jot Girls have come up with too!  :)

Sheree xx

2 comments:

  1. Sheree... you are amazing... your detail...perfection... always so beautiful.
    Do you ever snip paper into unusable pieces and struggle to pull a layout together like I do? haha
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning. Makes me want to pull out paper!! �� love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)