Sunday, March 30, 2014

New Red Panda Helmet!

One of the things I love about running an etsy store is receiving custom orders and recently I was asked to make a red panda.  I've had this one on my idea list for a while so I was excited to finally give it a go! It's always fun to see a new design come together and after a bit of trial and error I think this is my favourite one yet.  Here's my little Red Panda Helmet!


After a bit of searching I found the perfect burnt orange coloured yarn at Lincraft. Who knew it would be so tricky to find the right colour?!


Once finished this hat has a lovely fluffy look to it and is so soft! (I love it with this sweet Fashion Smitten dress too!)


I'll be making more of these little guys for my Etsy store very soon. ;)

Sheree xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, that is stunning. Wow, you really have a gift. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is seriously the cutest ever.... you are SO clever Sheree.. I think I better watch your store for one of these for my dollies.
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had a Blythe Doll so I could buy this cute hat, gorgeous Sheree, you're so clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)