Sunday, March 9, 2014

Crochet Fox Hats for Blythe

I've been making and selling little crochet fox helmets for Blythe dolls in my etsy store for about a year now. I'm so grateful that they've been so popular and that they've become one of my best selling designs.  (Thank you to all my lovely customers!) .

Recently I thought I'd try something a little different with them...and now they come in a fuzzy version too! Here they are side by side...the new fuzzy version and the original plain crochet.

I'll now be making both versions for my etsy store and they can be made in a variety of colours too. 

I hope you like my new fuzzy fox hats!  Thanks so much for dropping by. :)

Sheree xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)