Sunday, February 2, 2014

Jot Mood Board Challenge - Feb 2014

Here we are in February already!  Can you believe how fast January flew by?  The kids went back to school this past week and thank goodness everyone is happy with their new classes and enjoying it so far.  Let's hope it stays that way...fingers crossed!  

Anyway...now that February is here we have a gorgeous new Mood Board challenge for you over on the Jot Blog...yay!  This month is full of lovely coral pinks, rose, orange, green, brown and blue...so pretty together!
 Here's the sample page I came up with...


I decided to go with a woodgrain background which really helped to make the colours stand out.  I've used some pretty coral pink chevron and green papers behind my photo with a strip of cork paper (inspired by the cute wedges in the mood board). My orange flower was inspired by the floral cushion in the mood board and I've used splashes of orange and blue in my title, photo, string, sequins and bookplate.


My journalling was done using my new Studio Calico roller stamp...so fun!


I also added more touches of green and orange using buttons and die cut feathers too.


I love how these colours work so well together...


We'd love for you to join in the challenge too!  All you need to do is create your own page/card/project life paper project using the mood board and upload your creation by 28 February 2014.  You can find all the details right HERE.


We can't wait to see what you come up with!  :)

Sheree xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)