Saturday, January 25, 2014

Crochet Mood Blanket 2014 Progress...

So far so good!  I've been crocheting a square a day and I love seeing this little blanket grow bit by bit...


Twenty-five squares so far.  I love how the colours are coming together...


Joining as I go really has made all the difference. It seems to be so effortless to add a square each day!  I'm sure I'll revert back to my original goal of 1-2 squares a week as other projects and work are added to my to-do list but for now I'm really enjoying it.


Because this is an ongoing project I'm keeping all my yarn and blanket together in this handy basket which makes it super easy to grab and take with me wherever I go...


I'm not sure how big this blanket will end up but I think it'll definitely be the largest I've ever made.  Up until now I've only ever made little lap blankets.  It'll be fun to see how big it turns out to be!


Are you joining in the Crochet Mood Blanket 2014 challenge too?  You can find out more in my first post about it HERE along with a link to the pattern I'm using. ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sheree  :)

6 comments:

  1. Sheree it's absolutely gorgeous!!!!! Love it. Can't wait to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Mel. I'm happy with it so far! A long way to go before it's finished though. ;)

      Delete
  2. Amazing!! Can't wait to see how big it gets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kelly! I guess only time will tell! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh Sheree - it's looking absolutely fabulous!! And big already!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheree its beautiful where did you get the pattern from I would love to make this -love dee x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)