Thursday, January 9, 2014

Crochet Mood Blanket 2014 Progress ...

My crochet mood blanket is growing!  I'm still aiming for two squares a week but have done one a day so far and I really like how the colours are coming together.


Just a little crochet each day and joining as I go.  (You can find the link to the pretty pattern I'm using and more info about the challenge in my previous post if you'd like to join in too!)

I love that more and more people are joining in with this challenge!  There are so many different types of squares being made and colours being used around the world.  So fun to see!

Sheree xx

6 comments:

  1. I am seriously tempted to join in on this but for the fact I have all these other unfinished blankets on the go! How many is too many??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should absolutely join in! It's not too late to start! I love the fact that for this blanket you make it with just a few square each month...very do-able! You'll get to those other blankets eventually! ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)