Monday, January 20, 2014

Amigurumi Cup of Tea Pin Cushion

I've been super busy over the past couple of weeks working on Blythe hats and finished my last order yesterday.  Feels good to be all caught up!  Anyway...late last night instead of making another hat I decided to take a little break from them and make something I've been wanting to have a go at for AGES...a little amigurumi 'cup of tea' pin cushion!


Cute huh?  I've seen so many of these little guys around the place, on pinterest, etc and have wanted to make one since the first time I saw one...adorable!


I didn't use a pattern...just made it up as I went along and it was pretty easy to work out.


He has little plastic pellets in the bottom to help weigh him down a little too.


I think I'll be making more of these little cuties in different colours!  I think they'll make great little gifts for crafty friends and they're so fun to make!

Sheree xx

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that is sooooo cute. The face is adorable. I love your baskets too. So clever coming up with your own designs. I find crochet tooooo hard. Love to see your sweet creations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Natalie! Crochet is one of my favourite things to do and is so relaxing too! :)

      Delete
  2. It's fabulous Sheree - so happy and cheerful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Zoe! He sits there smiling at me all day long. :)

      Delete
  3. So so adorable!! You are so clever Sheree!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Kelly! I'm glad you like it! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)