Monday, December 30, 2013

Etzcetera Magazine Issue 11

We've had a busy few weeks enjoying all the Christmas festivities.  I hope you've all have a beautiful Christmas with your family and friends too!

Now that the crazy Christmas rush around is done why not grab a cuppa and relax with the latest issue of Etzcetera Magazine!


As always Kim has done an amazing job putting together a fantastic variety of interesting and inspiring articles, projects, recipes and ideas in this issue.  Here's a little peek at some of what you'll find inside...


I'm excited to see some of my crochet Blythe hats in there with a little article about my etsy store Poppy Tree Lane too!  :)

This issue of Etzcetera Magazine will be the last for a while so don't miss it!  You can get your copy HERE. :)

Sheree xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)