Sunday, November 3, 2013

Jot Mood Board Challenge 11

It's time for a new mood board  challenge over on the Jot Magazine Blog and this month lovely Jot Girl Anna Allan has put this one together for us.  It's gorgeous!!!


So pretty isn't it!?  I did find it a little tricky to find some gold in my stash but came across a couple of gold stickers and some similar coloured cardstock to use...and here's my sample page...


Gosh Madison looks so little in this picture!  I was almost three years ago now when she got her very first bike.  She was so excited!!!

 I love these pretty glittered Thickers I've used in my title.  They're such a lovely font!


We'd love you to join in with this mood board challenge and you've got until the end of November to get your entry so there's heaps of time for you to get scrapping!  Check out all the details HERE on the Jot Blog.


Then while you're over on the Jot site you really need to check out the latest online issue of Jot.  Issue 3 is OUT NOW and it's a totally gorgeous Christmas edition with 182 pages worth of beautiful inspiration, ideas and projects.  You'll LOVE it!!!  Grab a cuppa and check it out HERE. :)
Sheree xx

2 comments:

  1. I love your lyout. It is not too much, but so many beautiful details. Great job! The colors are great too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it. I really enjoyed working with this colour combo! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)