Sunday, November 24, 2013

Christmas Cards...

I don't get the time to make cards as much as I used to so I always love being asked to take part in a Stampers' Challenge with Cardmaking, Stamping and Papercraft Magazine!  It's the perfect excuse to play with paper and ink again! For last month's issue (Vol 19 No 12) I got to play with some cute Christmassy stamps from The Crafts Meow and it was such a fun surprise to see one of my cards on the cover!


These stamps are called "Santa's Little Helper".  They're so festive and so fun to play with!


I decided to paper piece the images which was a little fiddly but so worth the effort!  I love this little wagon filled with presents!


I used foam tape to add a little dimension to the wagon and used buttons for the wheels...


And how cute are these little elf legs and hat!


Again I pieced the images together using paper/cardstock and added some rhinestones for a little sparkle on this one. :)

I loved working with these stamps and I know I'll be using them again and again...especially with Christmas getting closer every day. :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Sheree xx

2 comments:

  1. Sheree, your cards are gorgeous. Congrats on the front cover. Reminds me to get cracking on making some of my own. Time is flying so fast at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)