Monday, October 21, 2013

A little scrappy share...

Lately I've been super busy crocheting and making hats to fill orders and designing my new Christmas hats (which will go into my shop in the next few days) so I haven't had a lot of time for much else...however I did squeeze this layout in a couple of weeks back using up some scraps from another page I was working on.  It's an old photo of the kids but one I LOVE.  Just them hanging out together on the trampoline...just like they do almost every day... love it!


I adore those little faces!  They've certainly grown since this pic was taken. Can't believe this was 3 years ago!  Time is flying by way too fast...



Hoping to have some more scrappy time soon!  I need more hours in the day at the moment.


Thanks so much for dropping  by!  :)
Sheree xx

1 comment:

  1. Totally gorgeous Sheree, love seeing your beautiful scrapping! Hope you get some free time to do more.
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)