Monday, September 30, 2013

Snapshot of September

It's the end of another month.  I love September...don't you?  I find the first month of spring one of my favourite months of the year.  The weather has been absolutely gorgeous here on the Gold Coast!  

Here are my collection of daily photos for this month...

Once again there's been lots of crafting going on here but we've also had a few beautiful days out and about too.  We've done some kayaking, trips to the beach, spent a day at Wet 'n' Wild and the soccer season wrapped up too which saw Ayden receive a trophy for Defender of the Year in his team!  So proud of him!

I hope you've had a great September too?

Sheree xx

1 comment:

  1. Some gorgeous photos there. Looks like you had a great month. I love spring too. I miss the weather on the coast too, but miss you more. M Xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)