Saturday, September 7, 2013

New Blythe Hat Design - Minion Helmets!

Did you enjoy the Despicable Me movies? We just saw Despicable Me 2 a couple of weeks ago and we loved it!


We especially loved these little guys...the minions!  I had been thinking about making some minion hats for Blythe for a while but just hadn't gotten around to it but when a customer requested one a couple of weeks ago it was the perfect excuse to finally sit down and work out the designs.

So after a bit of experimenting here are my minions!  


If you've watched Despicable Me 2 you'll know that there are also evil purple minions as well...


I really had fun creating the hair on this little guy! Hehe


I'm already working through orders for these (thank you so much to those of you who've already contacted me!) and I'll get them into the shop as soon as I can.  If you'd like your very own minion helmet you're always welcome to place custom orders through my etsy store if there aren't any currently listed. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sheree xx

4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)