Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Jot Magazine Issue 2!!!

Have you seen Issue 2 of Jot Magazine yet?  If not then you're missing out on loads of gorgeous inspiration and papery loveliness!


If you haven't read it yet then grab yourself a cuppa and head on over HERE for a good look!  It's FREE and I guarantee that if you love papercrafting then you're going to enjoy every page!

I've contributed this layout to the Selfies Gallery which you'll find in this issue of Jot.  These are older photos of Madi and I which I found in my phone from back in 2009.  This was before Madi started school so we'd spend quite a bit of time together in the car waiting for the boys to finish school and we'd sometimes snap a few fun selfies to help pass the time. :)


Here are a few close ups...


A little peek at my journaling card that's tucked in behind...


I love these colours all together.  Such a pretty combo!


I used some fun Lawn Fawn 'say cheese' and smiley face stamps under my title.  I think they're so cute!


I LOVE this issue of Jot and can't wait to see what Issue 3 brings! :)

Sheree xx

2 comments:

  1. Haven't looked yet. But this is a beautiful LO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Patricia! You will LOVE this issue of Jot! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)