Thursday, August 15, 2013

New Crochet Hello Kitty Hats!

I've added a new hat design to my Etsy store...Hello Kitty Helmets!


My daughter Madison is a HUGE Hello Kitty fan and has been asking me for ages to make one for her Blythes...so now she has one for her dolls and I've also added them to the shop. :)


These are the colours I've made so far but there'll be more colours to come!  You can find my Etsy store Poppy Tree Lane HERE...and if you miss what's listed in store or would prefer a different colour I'm always happy to do custom orders too.  I hope you like them!  They're so fun to make!

Sheree xx

9 comments:

  1. They're so cute Sheree! Especially love the ones with a colour border/band. Reckon one with a pink bow would look good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Zoe! There's a pink one on the way for sure! :)

      Delete
  2. These are adorable Sheree....I bet Madi loved hers...Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sphere they are adorable. Love hello kitty. I'm sure madi loved hers.mi love the coloured band around them too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel! Yep...Madi LOVES her new Hello Kitty blythe hat! :)

      Delete
  4. What is with the spell....it was fine....meant to say....*sheree*

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are SO cute!!! Loving the new profile piccie too :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Kerryn about the hats AND my profile photo! It was definitely time for an update! ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)