Friday, July 19, 2013

Jot Mood Board Challenge 5

It's been a loooong time since I sat down to scrap.  When our Scrapz.Biz DT ended back in January I actually felt like I needed a break...and I've had a big break since then busying myself with other things like crochet and running my little etsy store.  But now I'm ready to jump back into playing with paper...I've missed it!  The new Jot Mood Board challenges have given me the perfect inspiration to get back into it. :)

So this week I've created a page for Jot Mood Board Challenge 5.  The colours are absolutely gorgeous and girly...so pretty and summery!

And here's what I came up with...





 You can join in the challenge too!  Check out the details HERE.  There's a great prize up for grabs!


There's a new mood board challenge every 2 weeks so be sure to check the Jot blog regularly. :)

Also if you still haven't seen the fantastic first issue of Jot Magazine then you can read that HERE...and it's FREE!!!  You'll love it!

Sheree xx

8 comments:

  1. I have missed your pages Sheree. Look forward to seeing more ;).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kerryn! It's been a while! :)

      Delete
  2. Fabulous mood board and your LO is stunning!! Welcome back to scissors and glue..x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne. I've missed playing with paper! xx

      Delete
  3. Your layout is BEAUTIFUL Sheree.. the colour pallete seems to be just made for you.
    Its so lovely to see you scrapping again. (I know what you mean about having a break....I had a really long break .... but its just made me realise how much I missed it.)
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Mardi! I really loved this colour combo and it was so fun to work with! Yes I think I really need that break after 5 years of constant weekly DT commitments. So happy to be getting back into it now! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)