Thursday, April 11, 2013

Exclusive Poppy Tree Lane & Fashion Smitten Collaboration Sets

I'm so excited to tell you about these super cute new Rainbow After The Rain Sets for Blythe!  These exclusive sets include a gorgeous Rainbow After The Rain dress made by my very talented friend Aveline of Fashion Smitten, and one of my grey crocheted Rainbow Heart Helmets...a match made in heaven!

If you'd like to get your hands on one of these sets they'll be available at the following times:

Friday 12 April 2013 at 9pm (Brisbane Time AEST) at my etsy store Poppy Tree Lane

and

Saturday 13 April 2013 at 9am (Melbourne Time AEST) at Aveline's etsy store Fashion Smitten.

Sheree xx

4 comments:

  1. Looks amazing. I will be there trying to get one!! (:

    Mel xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello there stranger. I hope life is treating you well. Take care. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)