Monday, October 15, 2012

So Adorable Together...

Lately I've loved going back through my photos and scrapping some of the oldies that I've been meaning to get down on paper forever.  I LOVE this particular photo of Riley and Madi together back in 2009.  They're like two peas in a pod!


This page was created when we were showcasing gorgeous Crate Paper goodies over at Scrapz.Biz a while back.  Crate Paper have been one of my fave manufacturers ever since I can remember!  This page features products from their Story Teller and Random ranges.


 Love those sweet little faces!
 Another close-up...

I'll see you soon with another scrappy share!

Sheree xx

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! It's amazing isn't it, when you look back at older photos and go.. whoa! where did the time go??!

    I adore the layers of goodness here. Thanks for sharing..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect photo & perfect page Sheree :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh look at those two little cuties!! Another fabulous page Sheree :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute, gorgeous photo Sheree and beautiful layout as always.

    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Sheree, I love the colours in this.
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)