Friday, October 19, 2012

Scrapz Do or Die Comp...

At the beginning of September we started a fun new comp over at Scrapz.Biz called Do or Die.  You can see all the details and weekly challenges HERE.   Each week Heike provides us with a new dvd movie cover and we need to draw inspiration from the cover for our pages and include certain criteria.

Here is my week one page.  (Details can be found HERE.)


Now I have to admit this isn't the greatest page I've ever done but I'm happy to have these photos down on paper.  I hardly ever scrap my own birthday so it's nice to have at least one to add to the family album!


I do love these fun photos...


Here's my week 2 sample page (all details can be seen HERE.)...


These photos really do make me giggle!  This is the kids with their Nanna V.  We only get to see her once a year or so but they really do have so much fun with her!


I made my own banner across the bottom of the page using a mix of chipboard pieces, stickers, buttons and a mini playing card...


I'll be back soon with my week 3 and 4 layouts. :)

Sheree xx

4 comments:

  1. I love these!!! Loving the banner under the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your birthday scrap! I'm so into those cardboard colour paper and I love goofy photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pages, Sheree. I'm not one for scrapping my own birthday either - but like you say, it's nice to have a page to add to the album!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think both your pages are fabulous. I love the first one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)