Sunday, October 21, 2012

Scrapz Do or Die Comp weeks 5 & 6...

Today shares are my sample pages from weeks 5 & 6 of our Do or Die Comp over at Scrapz.Biz.  (You can find all the details and weekly challenges HERE.)  Again we were given dvd movie covers as inspiration for our pages along with additional criteria we had to include.

Here's my week 5 sample (Details can be found HERE.)...


For this week's criteria we had to have a Christmas symbol clearly visible so I used a star.  We also had to have the word 'hard' somewhere on the page.


Here's my title...



We also had to have a 'stacked' element on the page.  I've layered chipboard and paper pieces to create my own embellishment here...


Now for my week 6 page (details can be found HERE)...


The criteria for this week's challenge stated that we had to include something related to flying so I used  little chipboard butterflies...


We also had to have the word 'time' somewhere on the page...


And we had to include a cord.  I've used some twine on my journalling tag here...


I only have two more page left to share for this comp!  I'll be back soon.

Sheree xx

3 comments:

  1. More fabulous work. I just adore your style Sheree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More beautiful layouts Sheree, you are so clever and creative, I wish I could find the inspiration and time to do more pages, I just can't seem to get my head into it. Love all the older photos of your kids....cute!!

    Have a great day
    Cherie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. More gorgeous layouts Sheree. I am always stunned with eye candy when you share scrapping stuff. You are inspiring me to scrap again. One day. LOL.

    Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)