Saturday, October 20, 2012

Scrapz Do or Die Comp Weeks 3 & 4...

Today I've got my weeks 3 and 4 sample pages to share from our Scrapz Do or Die Comp.  (You can see all details of the comp and the weekly challenge HERE.) Again we were provided with a dvd movie cover to use as inspiration and there were other criteria we needed to include on the page as well.

Here's my week 3 page (details can be found HERE)...


I've used gorgeous Echo Park For The Record 2 goodies to complete this page.  I really love this combination of colour...


Two of the criteria were that we had to use a weather symbol and a word relating to the weather which you can see in this little cluster of embellishments...


Another closeup...



This is my week 4 page (details can be found HERE.)...


This time the criteria included something relating to fashion so I added some little wooden cameras to my page...

Here's my title...


We also had to have something hidden and a note somewhere on the page so I had a hidden journalling tag here...


And some photos tucked away inside the envelope here...


Another close-up just for fun...


I'll be back tomorrow with my week 5 & 6 pages. :)

Sheree xx

3 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous. You constantly inspire me..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just beautiful Sheree! The colours, photos and composition are gorgeous!! TFS :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sheree I absolutely adore these ones. Just gorgeous & beautiful photos too!!!

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)