Thursday, October 18, 2012

Misting Two Ways...

Last month was my turn to do the monthly tutorial over at Scrapz.Biz and I decided to have a play with some  Studio Calico mists and masks.  You can find my full tutorial HERE.



First of all I used the mask and mists as you usually would on this page...


I used white mist against the grey background and I love the result!  (I also adore that super cute pic of Ayden...gosh he's so little!)


Here's a close-up of the title and journalling...


I love these cute little wooden Studio Calico cameras too!


For my second project I used the mask as a stamp for my background on this 'thankyou Teacher' card...


After I stamped the image I misted over the top with the same colour to get this effect...


It was fun playing with my mists again! I'll have to make a point of using them more often.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sheree xx

3 comments:

  1. Loved this tutorial, SHeree!! I really must try stamping with masks one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout & card Sheree, I love how the white masking looks on the grey cardstock!
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous Sheree!!! I always forget about my mists and masks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)