Saturday, October 13, 2012

Jump Madi!

Hi everyone!

I know it's been quite a while since I've blogged.  (Eeek!  I didn't realise it had been quite that long!) We've had lots going on over the past couple months with hubby being away quite a bit with work, kids activities, school, holidays, deadlines, working on shop stock and orders, etc...I just haven't been able to find the time to update!  I guess something had to give in amongst everything and my blog was it.  Anyway...now that things have calmed down I hope to get back to regular blogging again.  I've missed it!!

So...since I'm so far behind I've got loads of scrappy shares to blog about so the plan is to share a new layout every day until I'm all caught up again.  To kick things off here's this page...


This was Madison at her very first sports carnival at school.  She had SO much fun and really loved the long jump and high jump!  This page was part of our Scrapz.Olympiad over at Scrapz.Biz.


 Another close-up...

The jounalling...

I'll be back tomorrow with another scrappy share!

Sheree xx

3 comments:

  1. Yay, you're back!
    Look forward to see your layouts.
    Welcome back. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Natalie! It's great to be back! I feel so bad that my blog was neglected for so long. Hopefully everything will be back to normal now! Thanks so much for still visiting!!! xx

      Delete
  2. Glad to have you back and blogging Sheree, I've missed your beautiful work.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)