Monday, July 16, 2012

Some scrapping...

I've got a couple of pages to share today from recent Scrapz.Biz challenges.

First up is a page sample for the sketch challenge I set.  (Details and sketch HERE.)


I used some of the remaining goodies from June Cuddlez Cardmaking Kit for this page and just added some cardstock, the yellow flower, tag, swap card and brad.


I'm really enjoying scrapping some older photos at the moment!  So fun to look back at how little the kids were and how much they've changed since then.


I love that the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan banner is already pre-sewn...made it so easy!!


This page was my sample for last week's Base Jump challenge.  (Details and base HERE.)

Last week's theme was Dress-Ups so it was the perfect time to scrap these pics of Ayden dressed as Ben 10 for the book character parade a couple of years ago.


Here's a couple of close-ups...

Everyone loved that mask! LOL


I just realised that I had big camera's on both of these pages...didn't even realise when I was scrapping them!


Ok...that's about it for today.  I'll be back soon with some more scrappy shares. :)

Sheree xx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pages as always Sheree. I love the photo of you and Madi. Its gorgeous. Ayden is so cute too. Love the colours & the page.

    M xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Sheree! It is amazing to see how quickly the kids have grown up. That Ben 10 costume is AMAZING!!!! My boy would've died to have a costume like that a couple of years ago. He is so over Ben 10 now though LOL. That's for little boys ;).

    Hope you are doing well :).
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)