Sunday, July 1, 2012

My new etsy store Poppy Tree Lane!

You may have noticed that things have been pretty quiet here on my blog lately...well it's partly because I've been working on opening my very own Etsy store!  I'm so excited that today I finally launched my shop...and it's called Poppy Tree Lane!

I love crochet!!  So in my little store you'll find a variety of cute, colourful items such as mug cozies and little hats for Blythe.  Here are a few examples....

These are my mug cozies and are just a few of the colours I've been making them in.  They make the perfect gift for any coffee/tea lover...great for teachers, friends, family...or for yourself!





 I've also been making a variety of Blythe hats in different colours and styles.  These are just a few...

Bear hats...


Granny Bow Hats...

Granny Button Hats...

I also have owl hats, koala hats and polar bear hats too.  :)   In the future I'll be adding other crocheted and stitched items as well.

If you'd like to come on over for a look you can find my little shop HERE or just click on the link over on the top right hand side of my blog page where you can see the little grid showing a selection of what I've got in store right now. I'm so excited to finally have Poppy Tree Lane offically open!

Sheree xx

Edited to add:  Thankyou so very much to all of you who've visited my shop so far and made purchases!  I'm over the moon with the response you've given me today and I really hope you love your items!  Thankyou!!! :)


7 comments:

  1. Yay soooo excited for you my beautiful friend.
    I love love love it all. My girls will look amazing & my coffee will be warm!! (:

    M xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - how exciting!!! Congrats on your little shop, I'll have to pop over and have a look!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so exciting Sheree, congratulations :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Sheree!! Luv wot u have made!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting - congrats! Love the sweet Blythe granny bow hats :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Congrats on the launch of your lovely store! I love everything aboutl it.. Your style, the colours, products, logo and business name! Well done Sheree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just been over and WOW everything looks adorable :) Well done on your new venture!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)