Friday, July 20, 2012

A card challenge...

Hi everyone!  Today I've posted a new Noteworthy card challenge over at Scrapz.Biz.  Since the theme is "Hide and Seek" I decided the challenge would be to created a pocket card for something a little different.  (Challenge details and how to enter can be found HERE.)

Here's my sample card...


I've used adorable October Afternoon Cakewalk goodies from the Scrapz August Ticklez Kit to create my card along with a green button.

This is the hidden part of the card...a tag which pulls out for you to write your message on.


These OA Cakewalk stickers are so cute!


If you'd like to join in the fun all details can be found HERE. :)


Sheree xx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)