Saturday, June 23, 2012

Scrapz.Biz June Cuddlez Cardmaking Kit

I've had lots of fun this month creating samples from the June cardmaking kit over at Scrapz.Biz!  Here's another two I've made...


There are 18 sheets of 6 x 6 inch patterned papers included in this kit...so many to choose from!  I've use 9 different papers on this card and the thickers are also in the kit.  The only things I've added here were the white and kraft cardstock.


The next card features a pretty floral sticker from the sticker sheet along with some word stickers for the sentiment.  I love the little pocket and card from the kit too!  I just punched a hole in the top of the card and added a button and twine to make it into a tag.


Again I've added a little white cardstock but the rest you'll find in the kit!


I've made four cards so far and have loads of product left!  If you'd like to see a full list of what's included in the kit you can see it HERE and it's available for purchase HERE for only $19.95.  Do yourself a favour and check it out! :)

Sheree xx

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous cards.
    that kit looks packed full of stuff.


    M xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)