Saturday, June 9, 2012

Scrapz.Biz June Cuddlez Cardmaking Kit

Hi there!

I'm just sharing another sample card that I've created using this month's beautiful cardmaking kit from Scrapz.Biz.


Everything on this card is from the kit except for the white cardstock...


You can see my first sample in this post HERE and find out all about what's included in the kit HERE.  It's a fantastic kit full of American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan goodies...so pretty!  I'll be back again next week with another card. :)

Sheree xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sheree I was going to catch you on facebook because you hadn't posted in a little while and I was hoping all was well. Now I see what's been keeping you busy...all this beautiful scrapbooking and cardmaking. Your layouts are always first class. Lovely to see all your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)