Saturday, June 2, 2012

Scrapz.Biz June Cuddlez Cardmaking Kit

There's a new cardmaking kit for sale over at Scrapz.Biz this month featuring the beautiful American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Collection.


It's great value at only $19.95 considering all the beautiful things that are included in the kit including 18 6x6 papers!  You can see a full list of what's included in the kit HERE and you'll find it available for purchase HERE.

I'm the lucky one who gets to play with the kit this month to share some ideas on what you can do with the kit.

Here's the first card I've created...


I just love this little scooter sticker!  Everything on this card was from the kit (including the stitched bunting) except for a couple of small scraps of white and kraft cardstock.


I'll be back again soon with another card idea!

Sheree xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)