Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Scrappy shares...

I've got a couple of pages to share today from recent challenges over at Scrapz.Biz.

First up is a page about when Riley brought home his first reader for homework from school.  He was so excited to finally have homework!  Hehe...wish he still had the same enthusiasm now. :)

Here's the sketch I started with...


And this is my sample page...


I've used lots of October Afternoon goodies on this one.  Love these colours!


Handsome little happy face...


The journalling...


Next up is my sample page for last week's inspiration challenge.  (Details HERE.)


I've been digging into my older photos to scrap lately and it's amazing to see how much the kids have grown since then.  Madi looks so little here jumping on her bed!


I can't get enough of pretty banners.  This one was made using October Afternoon chipboard...love!


 I've used a mix of felt & crocheted trims and some older American Crafts Dear Lizzy rose trim too...feels good to use up some old stash!


That's it for today.  We're enjoying school holidays at the moment.  The weather is miserable and drizzly but we're making the most of it. I hope you're having a great week so far too!

Sheree xx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Pages Sheree. I love the colours & the papers & the photos are just gorgeous. Madi is so little in those photos. she is such a cutie. So is Riley. Miss you guys.

    M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are BEAUTIFUL. I especially love the colours in Madi's layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw these and loved them on Scrapzbiz. Still lovin' them.
    You have a great way with colours
    Hope your enjoying hols.
    We don't have our school holidays til the first week of July

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work as always Sheree! I love hearing my boy read. I was so proud of him the other day when he sat down and read a novel.. for fun. LOL Happy days as a book worm parent :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Sheree! Also luv wot u did with the card kit too! Hope the kids r enjoying the school hols. Mine start tomorrow. YAY 2 weeks of sleep ins!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)