Monday, June 11, 2012

Bubbles...

Now that entries have closed for last week's Scrap It Blind challenge I can share my full sample page.


Madi was only about 8 months old in this pic.  I just adore those chubby cheeks!!  Not quite sure why I haven't scrapped this page sooner?  So cute!


I've used Crate Paper Pretty Party Papers & Neighbourhood chipboard, October Afternoon Stickers and Alphas, a Maya Road Kraft Envelope, American Crafts Thickers and American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Chipboard plus a little twine, a brad and button to complete my page...



Thanks for dropping by!

Sheree xx

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute pic and gorgeous page, Sheree!!! Love these papers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page Sheree, very cute pic of Madi.
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love this page. Your scrapping is amazing!!! I am sorry it took me so long. blame google reader!!
    she is such a cutie patootie!!!

    M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh how CUTE is that photo! Love your page Sheree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you use of colours and choice of alphas. Great composition. Such a sweet pic too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)