Monday, June 4, 2012

Base Jump Reveal

It's time to reveal my finished sample page from last week's Base Jump Challenge over at Scrapz.Biz.

This was the base design I started with...


 And this is what I ended up with...

Since last week's theme at Scrapz was 'In the Kitchen' I chose some photos of Madi taste-testing our first batch of home made cinnamon scrolls...and as you can see she gave them the big thumbs up! LOL  They were delicious!


Hmmm...looking at these pics is giving me the urge to make some more!


I've used Crate Paper Farmhouse papers, stickers and chipboard for this page along with a Maya Road kraft envelope, paper doilies, twine and some Echo Park A Boy's Life Alphas.

Thanks for dropping by!

Sheree xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sheree! This LO is absolutely beautiful!! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving some love..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sheree, it's beautiful and those scrolls look delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)