Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Scrapz Daily Challenges

We're focusing on punctuation this week over at Scrapz.Biz so for my Scrap a Rainbow challenge I've chosen the ampersand as the main feature of the challenge along with the following colour combo...


(Inspiration photo found here on Pinterest.)

All the details of the challenge can be found HERE in the forum.  Here's my sample page...


I love days when Paul and I can head out to enjoy some time together while the kids are at school.  This particular day we went to Max Brenners for a Latte and White Chocolate Chai...YUM!!!


I've used the Echo Park Note to Self and This & That Charming collections to create my page.

Ok...that's it for today!  I'll be back soon with another scrappy project.

Sheree xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sheree its been forever since I have popped in to say hello, and so I did a bit of page turning and am loooooving this gorgeous design how eye catching is the ampersand! Loving your beautiful pages. Hope you and your family are well xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)