Sunday, April 1, 2012

Scrapz Daily Challenges...

It's time to reveal my sample pages for last months Scrap It Blind and Base Jump challenges now that the due dates have passed.

First up is my Scrap It Blind challenge sample (details HERE)...


I adore these pics of Madi!  I've used the gorgeous October Afternoon Sidewalks range for this page.  Here are some closeups...




And now for my Base Jump challenge sample page (details HERE)...

We started off with this base...


And this was my finished page...

Love my boys!!!  I've used the Echo Park This & That Charming goodies for this page...such a great boy collection!



I'll be back again soon with more! Thanks for stopping by!

Sheree xx

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love both of these pages Sheree!!! Those photos of Madi are SO adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love seeing your beautiful pages Sheree. Love the bunting and your gorgeous madi is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sheree these are just gorgeous pages!!!
    Love everything you have done here, bunting colours, everuthing. Gorgeous.

    M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gorgeous Madi - I could eat her up! I really love the bright summery colours in that page. And how cool an idea is the base jump page! I love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)