Tuesday, April 3, 2012

It's Baby Month at Scrap.Biz!

It's all about babies for the month of April over at Scrapz.Biz.  It's the perfect opportunity to dig out those baby photos you haven't got around to scrapping yet and get them down on paper...I know I've got a few!


Every week day you'll find a new challenge in the forum.  There's a great mix of layout challenges, card challenges and off the page so there's something for everyone!

This week I've set the Baby's First Easter challenge.  You can find all the details HERE.  This is a little peek at my page...


You can also see all challenges listed HERE if you'd like to join in the fun!

Sheree xx

1 comment:

  1. it looks gorgeous Sheree. Such a cute little bunny. I LOVE baby layouts. You are on a roll with all this beautiful scrapping.

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)