Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Baby Month Challenges at Scrapz.Biz

Baby month has been a lot of fun so far over at Scrapz.Biz!  It's a great opportunity to get some of those old baby photos down on paper...and to add some baby cards to your stash!

My challenge today is to create a stamped baby card.  You can find all the challenge details HERE if you'd like to join in.  Here's a little peek at my sample card...


I can reveal my sample page for last week's 'Baby's First Easter' challenge now too.  (You can see the challenge details HERE.)


Some close-ups...


 I made the little felt & fabric bunny myself to resemble Madi's bunny in the photo.  :)

You can still enter this challenge and there are lots of other challenges to get you scrapping all those old baby pics HERE.

Thanks so much for dropping by!

Sheree xx

2 comments:

  1. I've loved all your baby month challenges & pages Sheree!! Seeing all those adorable pages makes me clucky LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layout. Love the hearts especially. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)