Saturday, April 14, 2012

April Photo a Day Week 2

It's time to share my second week's worth of pics for April Photo A Day. :)

Day 8/Apr 8:  Inside Your Wallet - Tickets from our visit to Q1

Day 9/Apr 9:  Younger You - This is me at about 6 months old. :)

Day 10/Apr 10:  Cold - Choc covered mint ice-cream...yum!!

Day 11/Apr 11:  Where You Ate Breakfast - Sitting next to my laptop checking emails and twitter.

Day 12/Apr 12:  Stairs

Day 13/Apr 13:  Something You Found - Some super cute fabric I found at Spotlight...love!


Day 14/Apr 14:  How You Feel Today - Feeling like ditching the housework and crocheting all day! Hehe

I'll be back next week with another batch of photos!

Sheree xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)