Friday, March 16, 2012

Scrapz Daily Challenges

Last week was my turn to set the sketch challenge over at Scrapz.Biz.

Here's the sketch I came up with...

And here is my sample page...

Please excuse the photos...we've had so much overcast & rainy weather lately it was hard to get some decent light for these pics!




If you'd like to have a go at this sketch you've got until the end of the month to upload your entries!  You can find all the details of this challenge HERE.

Today I've uploaded a new Base Jump challenge into the forum.  You can find more details about this HERE.  This is a little sneaky peek at my page which will be revealed at the beginning of next month. :)


That's it for today!  Hope you've had a great week!

Sheree xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Sheree....such soft colours and a gorgeous pic...Mardi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)